#BK228 Garden Heroes Activities Book
Grow a love for fruits and vegetables in young children with this activity book. It’s packed full of nutrition education information and education-rich activities, featuring all 35 different fruit and vegetable Garden Heroes®.
The book includes:
- Nutrition Bites: Information on the fruit or vegetable including Spanish name, where it grows, what it looks like, and how to eat it.
- Heroic Facts: Fun and surprising trivia about the fruit or vegetable
- Taste Adventure: A kid-friendly recipe for classroom or home
- Superhero Activity: An activity in math, literacy, art, movement, science, or dramatic play relating to fruits and vegetables.
- Targets younger children, preschool, Pre-K, kindergarten and elementary education. It’s often found in classrooms, childcare centers and any place kids congregate to learn about healthy lifestyles.
Designed for use with children 3-8 (spiral bound)